Click here for Myspace Layouts

Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Exam ends ! ;D

stress relief when Exam ended ~ ;D after Chinese New Year , my total ang pow collected is RM 500 . ;D i can spend 300 for my supra and 200 for my R/C Helicopter . ;D yeah i'm so going to buy that . Hahaha ! finally , i received my ordered Supra this evening . I picked them at pos laju . I ordered Supra Skytop 2 Chad Muska Black/White TUF . ;D About the R/C Helicopter , i bought them earlier since i arrived Miri last week . ;D About next 2 weeks more , i'll get my new cardigan and neck top shirts ~ ;D Exam ended at 10th February 2011 . I felt happy because my result increased . most of the exam paper and the marks , i felt satisfied for it . ;D Thank You Allah ! ;) Alhamdulillah . Thats the only i want to share with you Readers out there . I will share with you , the picture of my Supra Skytop 2 soon . God Willing . ;) Sincerely by , -Mr Supra ( Wan )-

No comments:

Post a Comment