Click here for Myspace Layouts

Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

na'ahh , seriously .

assalamualaikum and peace upon you . good evening readers . ;) and Hello .

today , this evening . i'm not going to talk much here . yerr ,i received Kinder Country from my beloved sister , Clara . haha . lol it was yummy . thanks for it sister ! ;) that was the first time i eat chocolate . lyingg . no lah , that was the first time i ate Kinder Country . the interesting thing is , people thought that clara was my girlfriend . are you crazy people ? she's not . she's like my closest sister in that school . so , she was like okay lah . and , she gave me a key chain too . " Football Crazy " . wahaha , she know that i love football . well , undersetanding sister . do i need to pursue next topic ? well , i guess yes . but not too long .

secondly , also . misunderstanding issue . don't compromise . me and her not a couple okay . just now , nabby*nabihah and me was like . rapat . my classmates thought i was in love with her . no no no , once again . she's my friend . close friend maybe . so , she might act a bit cheeky in front me . well , i knew her since last year already . so , the main thing here is . DON'T THINK TOO MUCH BOUT THIS . i got no love relationship with others unless it is Nur Ameera Binti Affendy Bin Hj Abdul Rahman . ;) thank you . its just RUMORS .



- a clear and simple explaination -

No comments:

Post a Comment