Click here for Myspace Layouts

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SHUT UP THE BRASS PEOPLE !!!

hey you all !!!!!! don't know wat 2 say 2day ..... oh shit ! i forgot my old blog .... motherfatherfucker ! OMG ! Michelle .... i need you ... fallin' luph wif u ... but you're not mine ... hurm ... how long i must wait 2 get your love ?? HOW LONG ? ! mayb ............. im hopeless ... i think , i not siutable 2 born at thiz world ... but i love my life ... but how ? i need sumone for cheering my day , my life , my heart and even my study .... hummm ..... who else can help me ?? oh guys , help me to solve this conflict !!!!!!!!! i can't live without Michelle .......................... but mayb i must ......... OH GOSH !!!! need 2 survive without GIRL in my love ............ even i need 2 married when i grow up ... i can't stand alone in diz world ......... so sad .... y i must have bad day oll day in my life ?? Ya Allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me .................. one more tyme , Y MUST i LIVE ALONE WITHOUT GIRL ?? ask your heart , tell your heart , think wif your brain and speak it through mouth ..... THE END ! ( sad mood )

No comments:

Post a Comment