Click here for Myspace Layouts

Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NO COMMITED LIFE

Hurm ........... nothinx to do so wif diz day .... Oh gosh ! my fon broken oredy ... yesterday evening ... so sad ... unlucky day lorr .... then , when i was playing golf suddenly i hit the ball to my friend . careless ......... im sorry nazrul .... hurm ... my friend michell oso didn't reply my message ... y ?? am i jerks ??? oh ya ... im a jerk .. ( maybe ) . today , i wanna tell you about a story of my life in kolej .... the story start now ... on 23rd og march , i was moved to new school ... it is Kolej Tun Datu Tuanku Haji Bujang miri .. I met my old friends there ... & new friends too ...... the first day I entered the class , students stare at me .... is this the new student ?? oh , this is the student that came from Smk Merbau ... full of gangster ... so I need to act nerdy to cover my old school privacy . In bm period , I talk to much & many idea came out from my maniac brain untill I've said too many words untill the whole class became blur . Suddenly , a boy look at me and said ; ko yha budak baru lam kelas tok , jgn blagak . hormat la ckit ... aku lama dha kt ctok .. ko bru hr tok .. jgn blagak pandai ... .......... then i was shuted .... no more words came out from my mouth again .... start from that day , i must be nerd ... but actually i hate nerd . but I must !!! this is people school n not my school .... so be acting nice lar .... ( xcuse , some of my words has grammar mistake ) at the next day , many students from the other classes booing me when i passed by their class .... i was so ashamed at that time .... & i was so angry ... i want to find out who is telling me jerk n moron ... and the person who telling them are : Haikal & Hairoond ........ Hate them !!!!!!!! emmm ... maybe i continue my story next time ... the same topic .. ok ... byee .......................... -_< !

No comments:

Post a Comment